If you are looking for a new workout training program, trying with the dumbbell workout is a good idea. These simple and effective methods are good for building strength. They are helpful in isolating individual muscle groups and streamline your workout.
When it comes to girls workout, they are often intimidated by barbell exercise. However, dumbbells i.e.simple to use and a terrific way to do complete body workout. It not only targeting your muscles but also helps to stabilize and control your body. Almost all gyms such as Element Fitness London provide special training for dumbbell workout for women in order to increase stamina and build strength to them.
In this article, we will discuss various dumbbell exercises for women who just want to start their workout.
In order to do Split Squat follow the following steps:
- Hold dumbbells in each of your hand, place one foot in front of the other. Make sure your back foot be touching the floor.
- Keep your knee positioned directly over your ankle without bending it.
- Move forward and clench your glutes
- Lower your back knee to the floor until it touches and then push up through the soles of your feet.
- Keep your back straight and look forward.
- In this dumbbell workout program, Lie down flat on the floor and place your knees upwards and put the feet flat on the floor.
- Holding the dumbbell in each of your hand, hold your weight on your shoulder
- Extend your arms upward gently and hold then extend the weights back down towards your shoulder.
- Stand with both feet flat on the floor and hold a dumbbell in each of your hands.
- Keep your legs straight, bend your hips to lower your weighted hands and then stand straight again.
- Clench your glute and core muscles.
Bend over Row
- Stand with both feet flat on the floor and your chest bent toward your feet
- Soften your knees and extend your arms with holding a dumbbell in each of your hands
- Clench your biceps and triceps, row your arm inward and tense when dumbbells are near your ribs.
While doing these workout sessions repeat each exercise thrice. Don’t resist yourself to stick with the same dumbbell exercises. Feel free to interchange in each of those routines. Your aim should be to hit each mussels group every day. If you want to lose your weight navigate to this website that gives you a full workout plan for building muscles for women.