Overall fitness training comprises of different elements which when pursued together results in proper fitness.
Your trainer, based on your assessment, prepares a schedule which includes a mix of cardiovascular or aerobic exercises, weight/strength training, stretching techniques and core exercises.
Listed down are the various exercises and their benefits:-
1. Cardiovascular/ Aerobic exercises – These exercises comprise of cycling, running, swimming, jumping rope etc. These exercises improve your aerobic capacity, endurance, and stamina. These can be used to warm up before starting the strength training exercises.
You can also join fitness center like fitness centers in Cicero NY in order to achieve your fitness goals quickly.
2. Weight/ Strength Training – These exercises basically enhance the strength of the muscles. These should be done under the supervision of your fitness trainer as wrongly performed exercises can lead to injury.
Strengthening the muscles can be done using your body weight, machines, bars, bells, kettle etc. These are done in sets with a certain number of repetitions and mainly focus on your chest, back, shoulders, biceps, and triceps and leg muscles.
A fit person has a balanced body with strong yet flexible muscles and properly functioning organs.
3. Core exercises – It focuses on the core muscles which are present in your abdomen, pelvis and lower back. It is very important to have a strong core as it connects your upper body to lower body. With these exercises, you can efficiently use your upper and lower body muscles. There are varieties of core exercises like crunches or using vigor ball.
4. Balance training – These exercises are mainly for the aging adults as human body’s balance declines with age. Exercises like one leg stand are used for balance training. Personal trainers in North Syracuse help adult people to work on their body with the help of balance and strengthen exercises.
5. Stretching and Flexibility Exercises – People tend to ignore these exercises but these are really important. Along with strength the muscles also need flexibility as stiff muscles are highly prone to injuries. The flexibility exercises increase the elasticity of muscles. View the link to grab more facts on fitness and personal training.
Stretching exercises help you by improving your joint movements and can also help you with stress. But before stretching, warm up your muscles by walking, jogging. Or altogether do stretching after your daily routine.