If you have commercial real estate, you are aware that well-maintained parking lots, sidewalks and drives are crucial to keeping your organization's positive image with your clients in addition to the general public.
1. Go with a commercial paving contractor that is licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. You simply wish to manage professionals that are accepted by the state where you reside and that take adequate liability insurance for every single job.
2. You do not wish to use 1 firm for sidewalks and yet another for your parking lots. For the sake of expediency and simplicity, select one all-purpose provider whom you can rely on for all of your paving needs rather than simply a couple.
3. Experience issues: Whether your requirements are straightforward or complex, you wish to associate with a business that's experienced in managing any circumstance. When choosing between a brand new business and an experienced one, go with experienced.
4. Flexibility: If you operate a busy company with continuous or near-constant traffic going in and outside of your premises during business hours, then you just can't manage any disruption to your regular workflow. A fantastic paving contractor will be flexible and ready to work through off-hours to your convenience.
5. On-time promise: You cannot manage to have any paving occupation haul for months and weeks. Pick a builder that ensures to not leave the job before it's completed and is dedicated to doing this in the shortest period of time possible.