Maui is one of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen. Created from a volcanic eruption in the ocean, creating two volcanoes that formed what today is the island of Maui. In 1959 it became the 50th State of Hawaii U.S.
If you are planning to visit in Maui or you thinking Maui as your wedding destination then you may find this resourse https://www.hawaiiluaucompany.com/ useful for you. As they offer some great packages and deals on wedding and other events.
- Maui Out: You cannot leave Maui without seeing the Maui sunrise at Haleakala National Park. Imagine watching the sunrise from 10,000 feet.
- Luau Luau Luau: Experience a real and show Luau. You can see this award winning Royal Lahaina Luau on Maui Beach Resort along.
- Atlantis Submarines Maui: Get aboard a 65-foot, fully air-conditioned submarine, and dive into the depths of the sea life of Maui.
- Maui Princess Cruises: Whale watching, scuba dinner cruises come on board, we are waiting.
Maui has a range of entertainment to suit everyone's needs. art exhibitions, karaoke bars, jazz shows live Hawaiian music on the beach. With a series of dancers and actors, you may experience hula dancing, the famous ceremonies torch lighting or hit the dance floor in Moose McGillycuddy's in and dance the night away.
Restaurants in Maui
- Aloha Mixed Plate – American / local cuisine
- Banyan Tree – contemporary Australian cuisine
- Bay Club – Hawaiian Pacific Rim Incoming
- Chicago Pizzeria BJ – American / Italian Cuisine
- Cascades Grill & Sushi Bar – Asian / regional delicacies
- Chez Paul – French Cuisine
- Caffe Ciao – Contemporary Italian
- Hakone – Japanese Cuisine